Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Yesterday was the last day of school. The feeling is quite saddening as the semester has ended and it will be a new class when the next semester starts. Well, I'm sure my friends should know why I'm feeling this way if they read my blog.
Yesterday, I went out with my friends from the class to kbox at jurong safra straight after the ut ended. Before we went to safra we had lunch at jurong point, we couldn't decide on what to eat. The funny thing is that my Eugene decided that we should have KFC and he had already prepared the coupon for it already, when we reached the KFC outlet a few of my friends and I just keep on continue walking towards mos burger as it was just right beside KFC, it was the first time though all zhao fan Eugene. After that we went kbox and all the fun and high things starts to happen. We sang from around 2.30pm all the way till 11pm, hardcore isn't it. I guess i am kinda crazy though, i drank 2 cups of shirley temple and a vodka coke. On the journey home it was quite tiring considering the distance from boon lay to admiralty, i was lucky to be able to get on the last train if not it will be good game. This marks the end.....
I guess this is it my feelings remain unspoken. If you know what i am talking about
feeling small at 8:38 PM